Sikaflex®-AT Series Sealants and Adhesives
Reliable Performance Across a Broad Range of Applications
Our Sikaflex®-AT series includes solutions for seam sealing, spray- and brushable seam applications, as well as for bonding small parts on to the vehicle. These products are one-component PUR hybrids which have been formulated to meet the specific requirements of the car body repair process.
Backed by more than 2000 over-painting and paint adhesion tests, our Sikaflex®-AT products work well with modern over-paint systems. They can be applied wet-on-wet, or after a longer period, regardless of the climatic conditions.
The Sikaflex®-AT series for seam sealing provides an aging-resistant and permanently elastic seal, with good adhesion to all of the most-commonly used materials, including metal primers, paint coatings, metals, painted plastics and plastics.
MAIN MATERIAL PROPERTIES
- Over paintable with water-based paint systems
- Short cut-off string, fast curing and good non-sag properties
- Permanently elastic and aging resistant
- Restores the original factory finish in corrosion repair
- Applied as bead for seam sealing
- Spray and brushable elastic sealant for seam sealing and lap joints
- Structural joints that are subject to dynamic stresses
- Primerless adhesion to all of the substrates commonly used in body shops
- Perfect surface with the high quality finish characteristics
- Easy, clean and problem free application